Twitter Feed

Follow cchsreads on Twitter

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 12, 2010

Girl Parts



Alaina read and reviewed Girl Parts by John M. Cusick . I just read it also, and figured that another view of the book might be nice. I found the plot to be compelling, but near the end it seemed like a chapter was missing. The characters were well developed, which was good. Overall I liked the book, and would recommend it if you like realistic future type books.

I would rate this as vanilla ice cream with peanut butter, but no chocolate sauce. Weird and surprisingly good, but missing that chocolaty awesomeness. For those of you who are still in the box, this is a 3.5

1 comment:

  1. I liked your review- the food metaphor you came up with worked well.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Feed

Follow cchsreads on Twitter