Twitter Feed

Follow cchsreads on Twitter

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 13, 2011

Girl Wonder

by Alexa Martin
     I'm going to have to lump this book together with That Girl is Different.
I'm really not interested in the sexcapades of some insecure/druggie teenage girl as she falls in with bad company.
     If that sort of thing interests you... go for it. There are some cool bits about the debate team she joins, but they were more tedium-relievers than actual plot points. I believe I laughed out loud when she does LSD and has a terrible time, but that wasn't really because the book was oh-so-witty. She smashes an expensive fish tank. I lol'd.
     I don't know where I'm going with this. Suffice it to say that the writing is terrible, whats-her-name a terrible a forgettable main character(the book isn't really about her, after all), and the plot laughable.
     I'll write some good reviews now. I promise. Good reviews for good books.
   This was a 2. It's that cheap guacamole with the cheaper tortilla chips that taste and feel like fiber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Feed

Follow cchsreads on Twitter