Twitter Feed

Follow cchsreads on Twitter

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Forgotten

By Cat Patrick
This book was absolutely amazing. It is the story of a girl who wakes up each morning with no idea what happened in her life so far, but 'remembers' the future. It was well written and I
would definitely recommend it.
I would describe this as a kumquat. For anyone who has never eaten a kumquat they are in the
citrus family, about the size of a grape, and when you first eat one it is really sour, but after a minute it becomes sweeter. This book reminded me of them because it was different from
anything I've read in a while, and surprising, but with some familiar themes. It was also a very quick read. At first the writing was a little bit confusing but I quickly started to love it.

For anyone who uses numbers to rate I would say this is a 4.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you read this one, Clare! It sounded fascinating when the editor was talking about it at the Little, Brown breakfast. I will definitely check it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree with you review, Clare. It was a very original concept, well executed and with great characters. Thank you for recommending it to me!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Feed

Follow cchsreads on Twitter