Twitter Feed

Follow cchsreads on Twitter

Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Inheritance - Christopher Paolini

Having waited for at least a year since I read Brisingr, I couldn't wait to dive into this book. It starts immediately after where the third book left off, with Eragon and Arya still trying to capture the town (can't remember the name). One of the things I liked the most about this book as compared to the others is that in this book, Angela plays a prominent role, and her sarcastic remarks are much more frequent. She continues to say cryptic things, but also helps Eragon greatly. Although the end of this book left me sad and wanting for more, I believe that most things that were left unresolved in previous books were wrapped up nicely. However, there are still some loose ends, which makes me wish that there was another book in the series. Although, Paolini has mentioned that considering he has spent so much time creating the world, he may write some companion stories. I really hope he does, it would be a waste of his vivid world not to. Overall I give this book 5 stars, or in terms of food, think of an apple pie that has just come out of the oven with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream on top of it. A good read in my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I agree with you completely this series is the best I have ever read. I can't stop thinking about this book! I desperately want another book or at least the movies to be made. And quick question, in the book angela just before she kills someone she says something along the lines of "you wouldn't of tryed to kill me if you knew my name" what is it... Who is she.... Christopher paulini is a genious.

    ReplyDelete

Twitter Feed

Follow cchsreads on Twitter